Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can't access the mermaid board

hello dear friends (if you look in) I will copy the message I have been trying to leave in the main message board as I can't get in there though I did manage to access the seawolf one today. Hopefully the problems will be sorted out soon.

"Hello dear friends {smile}

Sheesh I don’t know where the time has gone to this past week! I have also had problems in trying to get in here to post a message when I have had some extra time and so have just had to be patient and trust that I was not supposed to be here {smile} Finally managed to get in here this morning so thought I would just leave a little post as I will have to go and see to animals and start my day. I hope that everyone is well and having a good weekend as I see there have been no posts since Elfina’s last Monday so whether you have also been having problems accessing here or are just busy in your own ~nows~.

I have been busy sorting out boxes etc and getting the big sitting room back to normal with a smidge of late spring cleaning as well which has been rewarding in itself {Smiling} yesterday we had the most tremendous downpours of rain before we went shopping. Was like the monsoons! We eventually went into Hadleigh to get the shopping done and then downpours again! Followed by an overhead lightning storm! People were sheltering in the shops and Paul had gone over to the post office whilst I waited in the grocery store. Then the storm was directly overhead and the fire engine went down the high street with sirens blaring! Was a helluva revisit and Paul came back over the street and we both ran to the car (getting drenched in the process) and belted home to make sure that everything was ok! He had said he was staying calm in the storm so as not to set me off yet when the fire engine went down the street he thought of the dogs here in the house and that was it! Fortunately they were ok yet it was a reminder of what could have happened if I had been out when we got hit by the lightning here.

The tenders are all now in with the engineers and hopefully they will be choosing a builder next week then some work can begin. I hope it is sooner rather than later as with the storms this weekend we have had leaks here in the cottage where some tiles have been off from the last storm so we don’t want to end up washed out of here! Fortunately this morning is better though still cloudy.

{{elfina}} I spoke to Emma regarding Scooter and this is attention/pleasure seeking with the reward given of pleasure {smile} did you wish to stop him doing this or just want to know whether Emma had heard of it? I hope that you are ok sweets though I seem to remember that you are really busy with grandchildren etc at the moment. Is {{Pat}} watching the Open? Paul has been glued to it! {chuckle}

{{{deb}}} leaving you a {{{hug}} and continuing to send you {{{healing energies}} and hope that you are alright.

Chey: thank you for taking the time to leave a message and my apologies for the delay in responding.{smiling} I will be working on the Medicine Times pages later this week and starting to add to them. No problem with you linking to the site {Smile}

I have just tried to scroll past this front page and bounced myself out again! Have mandeged to get the leave message page opened via my homepage so will pop this post in and hope that you are all able to read it (that is if you can get in as well!) {smile}

I will see if I can get back in later to go back through the posts… til then leaving a {{{warm group hug}}} this Wunday morning with the wish that {{{all}} are having a peaceful weekend

With love always

Mermaid..xxx

PS I wrote this post this morning and then couldn’t post it! So am trying again and fingers crossed. Hopefully whatever hiccups there are in accessing here will be sorted out soon.

Re: Can't access the mermaid board

Mermaid, I have lost so many posts this week I could scream. I finally remembered this page today and here you were. I'm in a hurry at them moment and am having major computer problems. Tell Emma I would really like to cure Scooter of this laying on his back business please. I hope she has some pointers for me.

Anyway we might we leaving in the morning for our camp. If you don't hear from me for a few days it is either that or the computer died all together.
Sending you much love and hoping to connect a little later in the week. *************

Going to push send now and hope this works.

Re: Re: Can't access the mermaid board

hello dear {{elfina}}} {smile}

Mut admit it has been driving me nuts... there must be prroblems with tripod and gear as the seawolf board (which is a different provider from Tripod) is ok... I managed to get in there just now yet still couldn't post so sending out the request to the Universe that they get it sorted! {smiling} I hope that you have a great trip sweets and will speak with emma and pop something in here for you if the other board isn't working.

Hope that you have a good trip and also that your computer is ok... if I don't hear anything from you this week then will be down visiting Babs hopefully from Thursday (if Dee can house and dogsit) If she can't then will go down Sunday and be back mid week. Bab's birthday is next Monday 26th July so want to be there with her for that {smile}

Well had best go start my day so leaving you a {{{big warm hug}}} and talk soon... til then

love always

mermaid..xxx

Re: Finally....

Hi Mermaid,
I finally found you. Actually I had forgotten about this alternative board as it wasn't bookmarked on this computer. It is now. I have tried on an off to post in the other room but to no avail. This happened to my clubs web site in May. It seems they are doing some updating on their sites and it takes awhile to fix. All should be back to normal there in a few more days. I see Kermit was able to post, I was not right after him.

Father's Day tomorrow and we are going up to Denise's restaurant to help out with the chicken BBQ. Pat will be doing the cooking on the outside charcoal grill he spent the week building. We have been there almost every day this week. Last weekend we were at our camp at the lake for 4 days. It seems I haven't been home for more then a few minutes each day only to sleep and do laundry. It has been pouring down rain on and off for 3 days now, much the same weather here as there Mermaid. I can't believe that last week it was in the 90's and today only in the low 60's. I hope your mother is feeling much better.
As for Scooter, I think it is to late to teach him anything. We just will love him as he is with all his little flaws and naughty barking and need for attention. Waving to the room. Hopefully the main board will be up and running soon. Have a nice weekend all.******************[:)[:)s]

Hello dear {{elfina}}}

aww good to see that you finally made ithere! {smiling} I still can't get back there although I did see kermits post and yet again can't get in there though sometimes if I hit refresh a few times then I can get in. As you say hopefully the main one will getr fixed soon.

We have been to a barbeque at Emma and Dan's this afternoon as it is Fathers Day here also in UK. It was lovely and must admit felt very spoiled not having to run around after anyone for a change {smiling}

The weather is sooo hot here and will be for the coming week.. poor Sarah is suffering as she doesn't like it when it is too hot and must admit it is stifling at the moment here... oh for a swimming pool! (let alone Air conditioning). Still going out to Ipswich was fine as I have AC in my car so that cooled us down nicely {chuckle}

Unfortunately it doesn't show the post here to reply to either so am going on memory as just wanted to pop a message in for now before Clive and Sarah return. Will be back either later or in the morning with a longer post... til then thank you again for your post {{{elfina}}}} and hoping that {{all}} are having a lovely weekend.

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Re: Father's Day

Well at least we can chat a bit here until the other room is up and running again. We were at Denise's at 9 this morning to set up the large BBQ pit. We cooked 100 chicken halves. The restaurant also had it's main menu too. It started out slow but by the end of the day it was almost all gone as well as all the Prime Rib. I spent the day watch my grand daughters who are lovely and sweet but such a handful wanting constent attention from me. I was smart this time and brought along my water colors and brushes so we had a good time painting Father's Day cards for Pat and their father. That kept them busy for a while. I'm glad you had a nice day too. The weather was finally perfect and we were able to enjoy the day without being to hot or cold....just right actually. Hopefully the message board will be up and running soon. Until then sending my love to all who find there way here. Have a great week. Patty

just splashing through quickly to say that I will pop back later with a post. It has been a sweltering heat wave here so yesterday we (Paul, Clive and Sarah and myself) took to the boat on the river to cool down a smidge.

Will write up about the past week or so yet Fathers day barbie went really well {{elfina}}} and looks like yours did also {smiling}. The main board is still having stupid hiccups and {{robynne}} has opened a new string about dear {{Sarah's}} father above this one so all healing thenergies and prayers will help them through this difficult time. At least we have the alternative board here so that we can keep up with each other.

Be back later.. til then leaving a {{{big warm group hug}}}}}

with love always

mermaid...xxxxx

Re: I could finally access the mermaid board!

Have just copied the post I left in the main board in case anyone can't get in there still. Couldn't believe that I finally got in there and also managed to post{chuckle} Will keep fingers crossed that hopefully Tripod will soon have the hiccups sorted out. Will paste the post I left there now {smile} ...

"Hello dear friends {smile}

Thank you dear {{kermit}} and {{robin}} for perservering with the posts. Today is the first time I have actually been able to get in here since last posting though I have put messages into the alternative board. The url for that is

http://pub4.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=284948859&cpv=1

I see that dear {{sarah}} has put a post in there and I will write a post a little later this evening. I was so surprised to see that I could get in here I must admit though will have to see if this post goes in.

Clive and Sarah have now left and are on their way home after staying for 10 days. We had a big barbeque party here on Friday with days of preparation for that and yesterday I just laid down for the day as my back gave up on me.

The shearer has been today and the sheep are now shorn. Fortunately the weather is a little cooler here now after the temperatures hitting the mid 30's last week where it was just unbearable. We also have thunderstorms Friday early afternoon which was a smidge nerve-wracking to say the least!

Hopefuly I wil now have some more time to myself so will be able to keep up a bit more with posts for the board, (whether this one or the laternative one) depending on what I can access.

Paul is on his long weekend so he will be home tomorrow - that will make up for being laid up yesterday methinks {chuckle}

spoke to Mother today and she seems to be doing ok though fingers crossed.

{{{sarah}} keeping you and your dear {{dad Frank}} in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that {{all}} have been having a good weekend.

Off to feed the wolfpack now... so leaving a {{{group hug}} til I return {smile}

love always

mermaid...xxx"

Re: Re: I could finally access the mermaid board!

Hi Mermaid, I just tried the retreat and got another error message so not able to get there. Yes, it is frustrating not being able to talk with our friends.

I see Sarah's father s ill? I send my healing wishes and love. TAKE CARE MY FRIEND ENJOY

Light, Love & Peace; Kermit ad Friends {{{HUGS}}}

Hello dear friends {smile}

The other board is still having hiccups though I have managed to get a couple of birthday posts in there - mind you it has taken much perserverence I must admit! {smile}

{{{kermit}} was lovely to speak with you yesterday sweetie and hope that you make it back again soon.

{{{elfina}}} hope all is well with you as haven't seen anything from you here for a few days though I saw that you have been posting in AC after the hiccups there in accessing.

{{{diana}} if you look in sweetie I hope all is ok.. was going to call you yesterday to wish you Happy birthday on ~the day~ yet thought you might have been at work and never sure what hours you do there. Hope all is well with you and the {{willdren clan}} and dear {{Ed}}} - it must also be his birthday time as well though I don't have his actual ~date~ So sending out some {{{birthday wishes}}} across the pond to him as well.

AFter all the thunderstorms of the past few days looks like today will be nicer so will make the most of it. It was very frightening the other day I must admit and the wolfpack and I just huddled in the study together til the worst of it was over.

Will be back later.. til then leaving a {{{big warm group hug}}}

with love always

mermaid...xxx