Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Main board appears to be down again

Just splashing through to say that I have been trying to access the main board for the past few days and can't get in there so Tripod must be having another housekeeping or ~hiccup~ session. I have wrttien part of a post as I managed to see the first page this morning so will copy it in in a couple of copy/pastes as when I tried just now to do it in one go it wouldn't allow me as I had exceeded the amount of words allowed! {chuckle}

I will also copy it back into the main board when it comes back up again and be albe to finish going through the posts. At least we have this one for those who have the url {smile}

So will post this and then the rest of my ramble in two further separate posts.

wishing everyone a good Sunday... with love always

mermaid..xxx

First part of message for Board

Good morning dear friends {smile}

Seems like Tripod have been doing housekeeping or whatever as I haven’t been able to access in here for a few days and also couldn’t this morning yet thought I would have one more try and got in! {Smiling}

Yesterday I spent some time in revamping more of the seawolf site in between getting things done in the garden and doing domestic things – was a Neptune day so was just perfect wafting along….{smiling} The weather forecast is not brilliant for today so I think I will do some more web pages as will not be a lot of fun being outside methinks [smiling} I also revamped the Forums page and took out the wav file so it shouldn’t take as long to load up though will have to think where I can put it now as I do like it so will pop it on a page when I think of which one to place it with {smile}

{{{hathor}} if you manage to get in here today then leaving a {{{big warm hug}} for you – it was lovely to see your icq messages this morning and I sent you some replies and also hope that the dinner wasn’t burnt last night! {chuckle} Hope you can access in today. Thank you for letting me know about {{maggy}}}.

Whilst I think of it after writing {{hathors}} post up there, dear {{{maggy}} has lost her beloved {{shelsie}}} so am sending out {{{big warm hugs}} and ~thoughts~ for you dear friend. We all know just how painful it is to lose one of our {{beloved four leggeds}}} when you feel able please call in and let us know how you are. I hope that you enjoyed your holidays yet so sorry that you had to return to losing {{shelsie}}}.

{{{babs}}} lovely to speak on the phone yesterday and am so glad that the lavender border is now created – well should think it is all done by today and hope that your back has not given up. I think it is wonderful when a new project all comes together so that is now in readiness for the ~biggy~ once you have had the plans approved {smile}

{{{robin}}} thank you for your thoughts sweetie and I am holding you and your {{{mom}} in my thoughts and prayers. {{Tango}} was a lovely old pony who will be missed yet for his sake I am glad that he doesn’t have to go through another winter… for he found it increasingly hard last winter with the cold and damp on his old joints bless him {Tango hugs}}}

(continued in next post)

Second post

{{{dee}}} hope all is well with you sweets and will give you a call later this week. Thank you for your thoughts and leaving you a {{{big warm hug}}}}

{{{elfina}}} I know what you mean about {{emma}} and she does know about it all now. Although I had looked after {{Tango}} for probably four times as many years as her (as he came between toys and boys) Paul always thought of him as her pony probably cos in his mind daughters never grow up {chuckle} It was certainly the end of an era and it has been really strange this past week going to the stables to feed and check the sheep and find no welcoming whicker from him. I hope that you are not overdoing it too much as it sounds as though you have had a lot on your plate. Mind you I believe it is this weekend that you have friends visiting so at least you can take time for you and do things for you also {smile} I hope that your son in law is also making a speedy recovery – sheesh what a thing to happen just as they are moving house and starting up a new business. Thank heavens for you and Pat being there! Are you going to do down to Florida this winter or continue helping them? {grin} I know what you mean about your time not being your own as I went through that for the past couple of years with the boat business.. at least now I have not got to worry about that and can get things done that I want to do. Whilst I think of it – if you are able to paint another bird at some stage that would be lovely as I lost both of them in the fire and Christmas won’t seem right without one of them on the tree… ony if you have time though sweets {smile} What did Pat think about the Ryder Dup btw (or do I duck now!) {grin}

{{{Deb}} thank you for popping in sweets and tis lovely to know that you are about – perhaps we will be able to have a catch up soon on messenger in your morning time over coffee?– I must remember to come back to the computer around the time you are up and about {{{hugs}}}}

hmmm see that I can’t get to the next page yet to go through the rest of the posts so Tripod must be still having their hiccups so will stop for now and then add a bit more later and copy this to the alternative board in case anyone thinks to call in there and then if the main message board is working then I can copy this in there also {Smile}

So for now leaving a {{{warm hug}} to {{{deb}}}} {{{robynne}} {{{sarah}} and {{{kermit}}}} and I will go through your posts as and when I can access them! Hope that you {{{all}} will have a good Sunday and thank you to those who have sent me emails I will see if I can go through them today. Til later dear friends…

With love always from

Mermaid…xxx

Re: Main board appears to be down again

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Thought I would leave a line in here as I have been trying on and off for days to get into the main board - think Tripod must be having hiccups or whatever. I did manage to get in the other day for a quick peek/read yet then when I had time to sit and write up and post and do some responding then I couldn't get back in again!

I will write up a post in a word document probably in the morning and will leave it here if I still can;t get to the main one... til then I hope that {{all}} are well...

leaving a {{warm group hug}}}}}

with love always

mermaid..xxx

Re: Main board appears to be down again

Hello again dear friends

Well this is very strange as all my boards here don;t appear to be working. I did manage to put a little post in the main one yesterday yet cannot open any of them today although Sarahs and Larry's ones open up ok and they are hosted by the same server. Perhaps this is a message from Universe to me?

Clive and Sarah are coming to visit today for a week so I will be busy here though I will see if I can get back to the main board as well and put a post in there though if tis the same for me then perhaps the same for everyone else who has tried to visit.

Off to make a start on my day and hope that {{all}} are well.

with love always

mermaid..xxx