Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dad is Home!

Dearest ((((((Robynne, Liz, Babs, and ALL))))))

Thanks so very much for your thoughts, prayers and healing energies for Dad. He came home today and its so wonderful to have him here.

His heart rate has been slowed with meds and he got some much needed rest. He still has the A fib and flutter rhythm, but we hope it will convert soon.

They did find a malignant tumor in his lung, but it seems not to have spread elsewhere in his body. He has a great attitude about it all and looks better than he has for several months...We hope he has alot of quality time to do the things he enjoys..He is going to spend Sunday watching some Westerns' cousin Jennifer brought over on VCR and DVD.

Thank you, dear friends, for your care and concern..

Lots of Love and ((((hugs)))
Sarah

Re: Dad is Home!

aww lovely to hear from you dear {{{sarah}}} and am really glad that {{{Frank}}}} is home again with you. Will continue to hold you {{all}} in my thoughts and hope that the time he has with you all will not only be quality time but will also be a long one for you all to enjoy {{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Sending love and more {{{warm hugs}}} dear friend....

always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Re: Dad is Home!

Excellent news ((Sarah)).

Nothing like being at home to lift the spirits. My fondest love to both you and ((Frank))

Babs XXX

Re: Re: Re: Dad is Home!

Sarah, so happy to hear that your Father is home and feeling much better. Leaving some of my healing fairy dust to help him feel better with each passing day. *************************

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dad is Home!

Hi Elfina

Thanks so very much for your kindness and the fairy dust and healing wishes for Dad.

love and (((((hugs))))))
Sarah

(((Liz)))

Thanks so very much for your Love care and concern.
Your friendship means so much!

Lots of Love and (((((((hugs)))))
Sarah

Re: Re: Re: Dad is Home!

Thank you (((Babs)))

There is no place like home! (((((((((big hugs )))))))) to you!
Love,
XXX
Sarah

Re: Dad is Home!

Dearest (((Sarah)))

I'm so sorry that I haven't seen the post about your father before now. Had tried several times to get into the main message board but couldnt access then had the prompt to check in here. Whackin out mega healin power energy and light to your Dad and loving ones to you dear soul. Am thinking of you and hoping that peace enfolds you and the warmth of your friends and family enfold you now and always.

Love you
Diana

Love you too, ((((Dear Diana))))). Thank you from Dad and I.
((((((big hugs)))))
Sarah