Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
~Happy Birthday thoughts~ for the Cancer Sun friends here {smile}

Hello dear friends {smile}

I meant to post this earlier today yet we have had bad thunderstorms since yesterday so my computer has been switched off and unplugged {smile}

Want to start off the Cancer birthday party here so will leave a little something and then a separate post after this one {smile}

with love and {{Happy birthday hugs}}}}}

mermaid...xxx

Re: ~Happy Birthday dear {{Diana}}}} {smile}

Leaving a little something with the hope that you will see it dear {{Diana}}}. I hope that your New Solar Year brings you all that you wish for.

with love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: Re: ~Happy Birthday dear {{Diana}}}} {smile}

Have a great day, Diana, and more to come over the next year.

Re: Re: ~Happy Birthday dear {{Diana}}}} {smile}

Dear (((((Diana))))

May your Heart Dance with Joy on your special day and Always -- you warm the Hearts of others with your Love.

Happy Happy Birthday, dear friend
Love and (((hugs)))
Sarah

Thank you

Hello all and thank you so much for your warm Birthday wishes. Sorry I've not made it in until now tho have tried several times to access the regular board to no avail.

Much is going on for us all and am hoping that each of you has at least one vital thing to feel comforted by during these difficult times . . . and that is LOVE.

You are more precious to the Creator than you can possibly imagine and your life a contribution to the beauty of the Universe and a blessing to all who know you.

Love you all.
Diana

Re: ~Happy Birthday Robin~

To many more years of love, laughter and sharing.
You hold a very special place in our hearts.

{{Big Bear Hugs}}

Re: ~Happy Birthday~ {{{Robin}}}}} {smile}

Lovely to see you call in dear {{{wolfsister}}} and hope that you had a wonderful day {{{hugs}}}

Now continuing the birthday celebrations as tis {{robin’s}} special day today (and I see dear {{robynne}} beat me to it.... {smiling}

love always

mermaid…xxx

Re: Re: ~Happy Birthday Robin~

Happy Birthday, dear Heart Sister. May your skies be as bright as the skies you brighten.

Love,
Sarah

Re: Re: ~Happy Birthday~ {{{Robin}}}}} {smile}

happy birthday robin [[[hugs]]]

Re: Re: Re: ~Happy Birthday dear {{Diana}}}} {smile}

happy birthday dianna [[[hugs]]] xx

Hugs and Kisses

Aw, {{{{Liz, Sarah, Robynne, Dee}}}},

Thank you for the birthday wishes. For me, it was a day to reflect and be thankful for the wonderful people that I've met in my lifetime and the dear friends that I have.

You've been the "icing" on my cake . . . have a wonderful weekend with family and friends and I extend a big {{{bear hug}}} to you!

1 2 3 4 5