Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If you can access the main board can you leave message here please? {smile}

Hello dear friends [smile}

I have managed {with great difficult and constant mouseclicking} to keep getting into the main board. I have left a message there this morning (as I know that srah got in there and saw the posts) to ask those who can get in to just leave a message here. Posting is still a nightmare (with having to keep clicking refresh or the post message button) and I have not heard anything back from my contacting Tripod. Mind you if all their boards are having the same trouble should think their email/message system has collapsed under the weight of incoming messages! {chuckle}

I thought I would open a string here to ask those who can even just get into the main mermaid board (or the seafolf/esoteric astrology ones)let alone try and post, to leave a line here so it can at least give an indication of the ongoing problem.

Many thanks in advance.

love always

mermaid...xxx

Re: If you can access the main board can you leave message here please? {smile}

Hi Liz

Have accessed the main board the first time I tried twice now,and posted without any problems at all.
It seems to be working like it used to. Fingers crossed that the glitch is over...

Love Robynne

Hi Liz...

No trouble accessing or posting on your main board for two days straight. Yeah!

Love and (((hugs))))
Sarah

awww thank you {{{{robynne and sarah}}}}

I have just left a long post there as well so hopefully everyone can now get back in there ok. Hopefully if anyone still can't get in there then they will leave a message in this board.

thanks again sweeties {{group hug}}}}

love always

mermaid...xxx