Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Slight ~hiccup~ with Tripod boards

Hello dear friends {smile}

Have noticed that there appears to be a bit of a glitch with the Tripod boards at the moment as in when you open the page from the Forums then it says it's not available. If you hit ~refresh~ a couple of times then it lets you in. It has been happening to me for the past couple of days so I thought I would leave a line here. Mind you not sure how many people actually look in here now yet at least the info is here {Smile}

love always

mermaid..xxx

Re: Slight ~hiccup~ with Tripod boards

Greetings to {{all}}

Just splashing through to leave a message here. I am not sure if people are having diffculties with the tripod board as not many posts - it could just be that everyone is busy {Smile} I thought I would leave another line here to request if you have problems getting into the tripod board could you please leave a message here.

Many thanks

love

mermaid...xxx

Mermaid, I too have been having trouble getting into the Retreat. Like you I remembered this site to come to. I like having this back up so that we don't lose each other. I hope the retreat's glitch is fixed soon. Just leaving for Denise's restaurant for supper. It is Friday and we usually have fish there on Friday. Saturday night we have prime rib.

Hi {{elfina}}}

I find that stopping it loading then clicking ~reresh~ a few times then helps to open it up ok... I left a birthday message for rickman earlier this week and noticed that no-one had been in since. I did leave a long post there thismorning and then had the thought to plop a post in here just in case people were having trouble getting in.. perhaps it is the ads there?

Will copy/paste the post in here so that you can have a read... hope you enjoy your supper,... and sending {{{warm hugs}} across the sea {Smiling}

much love always

mermaid...xxx