Return to Website

Mermaid's Message Board

Greetings and welcome {smile} This is a place to post and share friendship around the world. {{All}} are welcome.  Walk in Beauty always with love.... mermaid

Mermaid's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Still Trouble with the retreat

Still having a bit of trouble getting into the retreat. I see that my last post was a triple so sorry. Hopefully this will clear up soon.

Re: Sorry to hear about Worf

Mermaid,
I just found your post dated today. I am so sorry to hear about Worf. It is so sad when they have to hurt so badly as they grow older. You are doing the right thing making him stay downstairs now especially if he will have to when you are away. I'm sure he is getting the best care possiable from you.

Autumn has arrived here and the leaves are starting to turn very quickly. I am having a house full in early Oct. to view the leaf change. 6 adults and 2 children for a 3 day weekend. The men have planned a golf tournament outing and we ladies will shop on Sunday. Saturday will be spent viewing the leaves in the country and going to my daughters for supper. It should be a nice time....at least I hope it will be. I will make lasagna and a salad for Sunday supper so it shouldn't be to much trouble. Of course I will have to make lots of desserts too which I love to do anyway.

I'm having a little problem with my vision called vitreous degeneration which is causing me to see streaks of lighting like flashes in my right eye on and off all day long. I also have large floaters which are distracting. Will go back in a month to have it rechecked. Hoping it will go away by then. The good news was that I didn't have a detached retina as originally thought.

I hope your problem with the web site is fixed soon. Sometimes just the tiniest little html error can mess up a whole page.

Re: Still Trouble with the retreat

Hello {{Elfina}}}

Aww thank you for your thoughts about dear {{worf}}} … Paul has been looking into hydrotherapy as a means for helping him as well as that is supposed to be good for the condition. There is no cure though as you know so tis one day at a time. Our leaves are beginning to change a little though of course would not be as spectacular as the Fall where you live. Also we will be away whilst it happens properly here and when we return there will be no leaves left on the trees! {Smile} I hope that you have a lovely visit with your friends – sounds as though you will.

I hope that the problem with your eyes is sorted out very quickly and sending out {{healing energies}}} to assist that.

Whilst I think of it, one of the ways that you might be able to get back into the Tripod board is if it is sticking then click the ~cross~ (to stop the page loading) and then click ~refresh~ a few times. That does it for me {smile} I saw that Babs had managed to get in there yesterday. Don’t worry about multi posting I can sort that out {Smile}

Tis a really misty morning here at the moment signifying that autumn is on its way here {Smile} It is also Ryder Cup time again and sitting here wondering where the times flies by to? It doesn’t seem like yesterday since it was the last one! We have Paul’s sister and her husband coming to stay tonight and, as I don’t think Bob is a golf fanatic, I might be entertaining them as Paul will be glued to the TV for the next two days as will Pat no doubt {grin} He even came home early yesterday to catch the last bits of live play! {chuckle}

Hope that you have a good weekend sweetie and sending love and {{{warm hugs}}} across the sea.

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

Re: Still Trouble with the retreat

I think Lycos is having hiccups so thought I would copy a post I have just managed to leave there...

Hello dear friends {Smile}

Yay! I am sitting here back at my own desk with my own keyboard and my own computer all hooked up with another new hard drive! {smile}

Just leaving a quick line for now as I want to check some things and also need to get tons of emails onto it though I might just wait until tomorrow or Wednesday for that as Babs and I are going to have a girls own which will be lovely.

The party was a great success and I will sit and do a little write up on that as well and post it here. Til then hope that all are well… and leaving a {{[warm group hug}}} til I get back in here….

Love always

Mermaid…xxx

PS {{{elfina}}} is everything ok sweetie?"