Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RE : R&B Female Singers Required

Do you have a strong vocal range and have the ability to adapt to various flavours of R&B?? If so I am interested in talking to you. I am a songwriter/producer looking to work with vocalists who are adaptable and can work quickly. A number of tracks have been written, styles include Neptunes, Busta Rhymes to Jagged Edge to Alicia Keys to Gill Scott. If this is the type of music you are into and you live in London then drop me an email. If you have the ability to write lyrics and are interested in joint publishing, all the better.

Re: RE : R&B Female Singers Required

Hi I'm June I was reading what you want, and I can't believe this is exactly what I'm interested in, the only thing is I live in Birmingham

Re: RE : R&B Female Singers Required

Hi there,

I am not in London unfortunately, I am based near Bristol, but I am able to record vocals via Protools or via eight track if that is of interest to you. I have a demo if the distance doesn't put you off which was recorded in London last year, but this is dance music, however, I love alicia keys and your influences you have mentioned, so would be interested in writing and producing music with you.

I have written various songs and have lots to use, if you are interested, please let me know

Regards

Yvonne