Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Live performance group project

Hi I am looking for singers, singer/songwriters for a live performance group project.Pop, Soul/RnB, Rock. Strong voices please, male/female 16-22yrs. I am seeking real performers with powerful voices, confidence, presence and a passion for music and performing live.This project is a co-operative venture. East London/Essex Borders. For more details and next audtion date call Jools 07743 021940

Re: Live performance group project

To Whom It May Concern,

I have seen your offer, and find that I am the man for the job. I currently live in Salt Lake City, Ut
and have been working on all types of music for 17 yrs., and wish to be apart of this project. I am unable to contact you by phone that is why I am replying to your add in such a way.

If you are interested in talking with me, then please do e-mail me back as soon as you can at forsakenvlf@hotmail.com.

I look forward to our meeting and conversations of music and other things, please do respond if you would I can do all of the above and more then you have asked for.

Thank you

-LEX-

Re: Live performance group project

Hi
Am keen for an audition. Will be in London soon, in South Africa at the moment. I am a great singer/songwriter interested in audition.