Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are the singers in derbyshire/Notts?

We need a singer who is based in derbyshire or Nottinghamshire for the new songs we are producing. The songs are pretty wicked but we need the voice.

Keyboard ability would be a great bonus, were a great bunch and so if ya a good singer and local and want to go further then give us a buzz.

Re: Where are the singers in derbyshire/Notts?

hi, I'm based in Ripley just outside derbyshire, I am a versatile vocalist and have been singing for over seven years i'm twenty one at the moment. You dont mention if you want a male or female singer, and yes i also play the keyboard, drop me a line if you fancy having a chat, thanks alot amy

what type of music is it?

hi john b,
i am 21 years old and live in notts, i drive so wherever you are based is not a problem. been singing in bands since i was 14. i am a versatile singer. i have done most styles, r 'n' b, rock, soul, pop, classical. i give my all into any project. i have a demo if you want to listen.

candice