Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vocalist Wanted

Vocalist Wanted

Something Different

For a New Sound

Call Nick

07812 035916

Re: Vocalist Wanted

hi there

not sure what you are looking for, but i have been singing for year and its a passion of mine. am currently and stundent of comtemorary dance at uni so love being on stage.if you could let me know what you are looking for and where you are based. that would be great.

look forward to here from you

sammyj

Hi there, Please check out my message under Talented Singer and then post me some more details. Thanks

Hello!

I'm Kate, I'm 22 years of age and live in Cheshire, North West.
I love singing and performing. I've been singing from an early age. I've been having vocal lessons for over a year now and they have given me so much confidence to perform more and use my voice more professionally.
I'm very keen, enthusiastic and committed to singing and challenges.
I just feel I need more opportunities to perfom or sing for people.
If you could tell me more about what you're looking for in a vocalist and what work you are doing I'd be really greatful. Thanks. Kate. Kate.J.W@ntlworld.com

Hi my name is Stephanie and I saw that you were looking for a singer. I love to sing and would deffinetly love to speak with you about an audition.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi my name is Deborah and I am 21 years old. I was very interested in your advert and would like to find out more. I have a strong soul voice and love to perform all sorts of music. If you think I am what you are looking for, please e-mail at joolsfactor@yahoo.com.

Hi! Young singer, looking to try something new, with a demo and some experience in performing live, in the studio and knowledge of the industry. Please email me at liannetaylor@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Lianne
xxx

young songwriter

hi i am a young songwriter. i have been writing songs for about 2 years now. i have been writing for a band in my small small town. i am ready to take it a step further. i also sing and dance. but since i live in such a small town it is extremely hard to get my music heard!! if anyone has any tips for me i would really appreciate it!! or if you would like to see any of my songs....you're welcome to!!