Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Vocalists Wanted

Hi,My names Kirsty and i'm a singer/songwriter. I origionally come from York and attended the Access to Music college there to study Contempory music.Although I Joined a Progressive Rock band more or less straight away my first love is Dance and related styles. In the band i wrote and sang lead vocals and have expierince singing live and working in a recording environment. I have also worked with other musicians and programmers. If you are interested, need a ref/presspack or some more info please email me back or contact me on (07906 793416)

Re: Vocalists Wanted

Hi,My names Kirsty and i'm a singer/songwriter. I origionally come from York and attended the Access to Music college there to study Contempory music.Although I Joined a Progressive Rock band more or less straight away my first love is Dance and related styles. In the band i wrote and sang lead vocals and have expierince singing live and working in a recording environment. I have also worked with other musicians and programmers. If you are interested, need a ref/presspack or some more info please email me back or contact me on (07906 793416)