Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Singer Available

Alex....I think I'm in the same boat as you, very keen to do lots of singing and performing!!
I wish you the best of luck with your singing!

I'm Kate, I'm 22 years of age and I live in the north West of England (Cheshire) I have been into singing from a young age and throughout my life I've just carried the hobby through coz there's really nothing more I enjoy doing than singing and using my voice as an instrument!
I've been having singing lessons for just over a year and in April I did my singing grade 1 exam, which i passed with a merit.
I'm very confident, determined, keen and commited to singing and learning new ways of using my voice. I love all kinds of music, all i would like to do is sing for anyone who wants a vocalist around my area.
If anyone wants a vocalist for recording purposes or someone to sing with, or if a band out there is looking for another member then I'm interested.
I've not got any recording experience, I'm new to that but I am willing to learn and try new challenges!

If anyone is interested and would like to speak with me, if they could reply to this message, I would be really greatful....sadly my email system is currently down. Thanks very much.

Kate.

Thanx , That's exactly what I'm looking 4 too .

Like I always say ...
BE YOUR SELF

This message is really linked to my other message further above. My emailing system is now in working order so if you are interested in a vocalist please email me at:

Kate.J.W@ntlworld.com

Many thanks.

Kate.