Return to Website

Vocalist Forum
Message Board

This Forum is CLOSING!! You may READ the messages but no longer POST messages. Please go to Singing Teachers and use the new forum provided to post messages.

Vocalist Forum
Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Highly Experienced Female Vocalist Available (ROMFORD)

Hi there

My name is Victoria Jane and I am a 23 year old female vocalist based in Romford, Essex. I have been performing as a professional vocalist for 7 years now and I have a very successful white label release to my list of achievements.

I have been running my own karaoke and disco company for the past 18 months and as I now have someone else doing this for me, I would like to get back in to performing myself.

Ideally, I am looking for to perform lead vocals for an already established cover's band operating in the local area. I would like to continue with the same areas that I have previously worked in ie weddings, restaurants, corperate parties etc. I may also be interested in a trio with sax, keyboards etc.

I am an attractive, professional vocalist with a fantastic talent and therefore please do not reply if you are a timewaster as this is very frustrating for everyone!

Please check out my website and reply to my email ONLY as I will not be checking this very often.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Victoria Jane xxx