Sports Therapy Forum

Welcome to our Forum

Active Health Sports Therapy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Courses & Workshops for 2013

Hi folks,

I am just planning ahead for CPD this year and I am looking for Courses/Workshops that you have been on and thought "That Was Good".

It gets more difficult the further we develop to learn/find new things that are actually useful on a day to day basis.
I have found myself recently saying to myself "well if I learn one thing I can use from this, I will be happy", but this year I want more 'bang for my buck'.

Any feedback for thing I can have a look into I am very greatful for
Kindest regards
Marv

Re: Courses & Workshops for 2013

Hi Mary
saw your thread and thought I'd recommend a course. ive just got home from a medical acupuncture course run by OMT training. this course was fantastic andi found that all the skills and treatments tools i already know will further be enhanced from the skills ive learnt this weekend.
i would definetly recommend any STO member to look at adding this course to their list

Claire

Hey Marv,

I did the neurodynamics course (run by NOI ) a couple of years ago and it was excellent. I learned loads and use nerve testing regularly in my treatments now....is amaizing what it clears up.

Gina

we are also just setting up relationship with movement screening CPD provider, hopefuly Ill be testing it out soon

Thanks for that guys appreciate it.

Gina do you have a link you can forward me to have a look at please.

Thanks

Hi Marv,

Sorry for the delay, I have only just picked this message up.
Yes try this course link...http://www.noigroup.com/en/Home
You want the " mobilisation of the nervous system course"

I hope it helps.

Gina