Permian.net Forum

Welcome to the Permian.net Forum

Permian.net Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
deceased

Hello, I have been trying to find out some info on an old friend of mine, Kristi Diller. I see she passed away in 1993, murdered. I was certainly shocked when I saw this. We were best friends in elementary school but I had to move away and we didnt stay in touch. If I had stayed in Odessa I woul have graduated with you all. Does anyone have any info at all about her death? I have gotten in contact with the Ector county library and the geneeology website as well as other internet searches to absolutely no avail. Thankyou for any info.

Re: deceased

)

---
Hello, I have been trying to find out some info on an old friend of mine, Kristi Diller. I see she passed away in 1993, murdered. I was certainly shocked when I saw this. We were best friends in elementary school but I had to move away and we didnt stay in touch. If I had stayed in Odessa I woul have graduated with you all. Does anyone have any info at all about her death? I have gotten in contact with the Ector county library and the geneeology website as well as other internet searches to absolutely no avail. Thankyou for any info.