Return to Website

Zone Programs Discussion Group

Discussions, help, and suggestions about the MSN Gaming Zone programs distributed by www.wingflyer.com

Zone Programs Discussion Group
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Bunny Converter

Thanks for the compliments, and your suggestion makes sense. Now I am trying to figure out how to implement it without throwing everyone off who was using it the other way. I will probably have to set it up as an option. Will let you know when I get something released.

BTW - my apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I was offline for a while due to some personal issues (I sprained my back) and I have been slow trying to catch up with everything in my queue.

Thanks again!

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jim, Nice job on the converter. I am a programmer myself and understand the time it takes to write these things. Now that I have buttered you up, I do have a suggestion ). I can never remember if I was white or brown, and 50% of the time I must reconvert the file.

If there were radio buttons beside each player's name, and you simply selected the button beside the winner's name, couldn't the program then determine who was white and who was brown?

When the match is over, I can't remember my color, but I know if I won or not. Just a suggestion.

Either Way, a great tool, Thanks

Dale