Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Mystery shopping and homeschooling

Hi! I'm a homeschooling mom and a mystery shopper too. I would enjoy discussing both with you. We have finished schooling for this year so I can devote more time to my shopping assignments. I look forward to hearing for you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, I am looking for other homeschooling moms who mystery shop. I don't have a support group for homeschooling. I was hoping to find moms who are experienced in both areas. Thanks to all who reply.

Re: Re: Mystery shopping and homeschooling

Hi, I would love to chat and exchange emails.

Deneise

Replying to:

Hi! I'm a homeschooling mom and a mystery shopper too. I would enjoy discussing both with you. We have finished schooling for this year so I can devote more time to my shopping assignments. I look forward to hearing for you.

Replying to:

Hi, I am looking for other homeschooling moms who mystery shop. I don't have a support group for homeschooling. I was hoping to find moms who are experienced in both areas. Thanks to all who reply.