Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The National Mystery Shopper Directory

A great resource for shoppers is joining The National Mystery Shopper Directory. The website address is: www.selectashopper.com. The next publication goes out the end of September. The directory is a staple for schedulers looking for shoppers. If you have any questions after reviewing the site, don't hesitate to contact me!

Re: The National Mystery Shopper Directory

Lori,

I submitted my name for the directory a couple of years ago, but some of my information has changed. How may I update it?

Thanks,

Patricia Tipton

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A great resource for shoppers is joining The National Mystery Shopper Directory. The website address is: www.selectashopper.com. The next publication goes out the end of September. The directory is a staple for schedulers looking for shoppers. If you have any questions after reviewing the site, don't hesitate to contact me!

Re: The National Mystery Shopper Directory

I am interested in shopping in Ga.

ph. # 770 267 6824 or 770267 5614

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: