Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Children's Clothing--In Lakewood, NY

HI Shoppers!

I am having to reschedule a popular Children's Clothing shop (on behalf of Infotel) from July that a shopper flaked on. It needs to be shopped today Sept. 19th or Friday Sept. 20th.

The shopper fee for this shop is $12.00.

The report would need to be submitted within 24 hours.

The shops do require a purchase, but if you do not want to keep the item, you are welcome to return it to the store at your convenience (at least 30 minutes after purchase).

If you want to be considered, You must sign up at: http://www.infoteljobboard.com/quickapp/app.htm - Then, email me with your SHOPPER ID, name, address, and phone number. I will respond immediately with a confirmation letter confirming that you can complete this shop.

The locations that I have available in your state are located at:

CHAUTAUQUA MALL

318 E. Fairmount Ave

Lakewood NY 14750

Here are a "Basics" of what we need on this shop:

RESEARCHER SCENARIO

1. It is preferable that you bring a child (though not required).

2. Enter the store and make yourself visible to the staff as you go to browse merchandise.

3. Browse merchandise and wait for 5 minutes to see if you are greeted by an associate.

4. If you are not greeted, approach an associate for help. State that you are looking for an outfit for your child (if you did not bring a child, state that you are looking for a gift).

5. Focus on the associate's approach to making the sale. DO NOT PROMPT the associate during the sales presentation. The sales associate must demonstrate product knowledge and knowledge of the MATCHMATICS sales approach.

6. Take special note on whether an associate mentioned the word "Matchmatics" any time during your visit (it is not required that the word be mentioned during the sales presentation).

7. Remember that the average purchase amount is from $20 - $35. Infotel WILL NOT reimburse you for the purchase, but a purchase IS REQUIRED (you can return the merchandise you buy; see below for more details)

8. When taking merchandise to the cash wrap, make note of whether the associate at the cash wrap suggests additional items, mentions Play & Music (if the associate does not mention Play & Music, ask about it).

9. After your transaction is complete, make sure that you get a receipt. (You must fax your receipt to Infotel in order to get paid for your evaluation).

10. During your evaluation, make note of the appearance of the store. If the store is in disarray, you will be asked to describe it.

11. If you make a return, please do so the same day. (In making a return, you must complete the "Return" section of the "Customer Service Shopping Report" before filling out the report via the web site). Though the return is not required, Infotel does encourage it (we are looking to have at least 25% of our shoppers make a return). If you make a return, you must come back to the store within 15 to 30 minutes after leaving the store with your purchase. Lastly, obtain a "return" receipt from the associate at the cash wrap (you are required to fax your "return" receipt if you make a return UNLESS you cannot obtain one from the cash wrap associate; Infotel will accept your shop if you are only able to fax us a purchase receipt).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You!

Stacy

KSSStacy@aol.com

Independent Scheduler

For Kern Scheduling Services