Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for more apartment shoppers

Apartment Mystery Shoppers Wanted Nationwide

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ellis Property Management Services (EPMS) is seeking new applicants to conduct apartment mystery shops all over the USA.

In order to become an EPMS shopper, you will need to register as an eligible shopper for EPMS. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Go to www.epmsonline.com. Click on the SHOPPER section.

2. On the home page, select the option, “How to become an EPMS shopper”.

3. Fill out our application.

4. Complete the one time on-line training.

5. Submit a w-9 form.

Once you have followed all the steps to becoming an active EPMS shopper, you will be able to view your shopper account on-line and self assign shops.

EPMS apartment shops pay anywhere between $20.00 to $45.00 per shop depending on the location of the shop. EPMS pays shoppers twice a month.

You will need to be 21 years of age and be able to show identification when viewing the apartment.

We look forward to the opportunity to work together! Please contact Erica Slater with any questions or comments, eslater@epmsonline.com.

VISIT US AND APPLY AT WWW.EPMSONLINE.COM

Re: Looking for more apartment shoppers

Hello,

I'm responding to your need for apartment shoppers.

I've worked in the Industry for 7 yrs. Where I've I've had the pleasure of being shopped and I've shopped others. I understand the importance of high standards, expectations,and philosophies. I expect quality service. I'm critical but fair, never "setting" up an employee, and I have an eye for detail and a open mind.

Please consider me for the Orlando, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Longwood, and Sanford area.

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ellis Property Management Services (EPMS) is seeking new applicants to conduct apartment mystery shops all over the USA.

In order to become an EPMS shopper, you will need to register as an eligible shopper for EPMS. Here’s what you need to do:

5. Submit a w-9 form.

Once you have followed all the steps to becoming an active EPMS shopper, you will be able to view your shopper account on-line and self assign shops.

EPMS apartment shops pay anywhere between $20.00 to $45.00 per shop depending on the location of the shop. EPMS pays shoppers twice a month.

You will need to be 21 years of age and be able to show identification when viewing the apartment.

We look forward to the opportunity to work together! Please contact Erica Slater with any questions or comments, eslater@epmsonline.com.

Re: Looking for more apartment shoppers

I have applied for shops at your company. I received one call and I was unable to do it at the time. If you still need assistance let me know. Thanks, Rodney

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5. Submit a w-9 form.