Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indianapolis New Home Shops

Information Research Shoppers is looking for mystery shoppers between the ages of 27-35 to perform a new home mystery shop. The shopper can be done by a single female or a male/female couple. The shop is video, but does not require video experience. The shops average an hour in length and pay $75.00 a simple yes/no form needs to be completed.

Thank you,

Christie Thomas

Re: Indianapolis New Home Shops

I was wondering if the spots for the Indianapolis new home shops had been filled. If not, I would be able to do some. I am, however, slightly over the demographic requested. I am 37 years old.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Information Research Shoppers is looking for mystery shoppers between the ages of 27-35 to perform a new home mystery shop. The shopper can be done by a single female or a male/female couple. The shop is video, but does not require video experience. The shops average an hour in length and pay $75.00 a simple yes/no form needs to be completed.

Thank you,

Christie Thomas

Re: Indianapolis New Home Shops

yes i am interested

please send me more info

Thanks Dave

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you,

Christie Thomas