Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shopping

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there are companies that do shops for CVS and Auto Zone? And, if so, names of these companies, if possible.

Thanks for any info.

slj_sr

Re: shopping

You are asking shoppers to break their ICA's if these companies have a shopping program in place. Most companies' Independent Contractor Agreements almost always prohibit the shopper from naming their clients -- FYI.

Thank you!

Sonya

Forum Moderator

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there are companies that do shops for CVS and Auto Zone? And, if so, names of these companies, if possible.

Thanks for any info.

slj_sr

Re: Re: shopping

Sorry--I did not realize this was prohibited. I only wanted to see if our local Auto Zone and CVS needed a shopper.

Replying to:

You are asking shoppers to break their ICA's if these companies have a shopping program in place. Most companies' Independent Contractor Agreements almost always prohibit the shopper from naming their clients -- FYI.

Thank you!

Sonya

Forum Moderator

Replying to:

Thanks for any info.

slj_sr