Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apt. Shops - CA & MN

Hi Shoppers,

I have an apartment shop in Minneapolis, MN and in Avenal, CA that need to be completed in the next few days.

These shops are somewhat detailed in that they require a phone appointment, an in-person interview, and a detailed narrative with the report. I need dependable shoppers who will follow through.

Each shop pays $25 if e-mailed back in Excel or MSWord, or $20 if faxed. The report is due in our office no later than the due date listed below (the sooner, the better, of course).

These shops must be completed right away. So please note the time frame.

If you are interested, please send me your name, address, and phone number, along with the locations that interest you in order of preference.

Please note the due date for the shops. The report must be submitted within 24 hours after the shop is completed.

**Please respond only for locations you have not shopped in the past 12 months**

The following locations are available: These are due 7/18

36 South Ninth St.
Minneapolis, MN

1117 Marquette Ave.
Minneapolis, MN

1068 South 7th St.
Avenal, CA

Thanks!

Ginger
KSSGinger@kernscheduling.com
Kern Scheduling Services for
CMS Mystery shopping

www.kernscheduling.com
Kern Scheduling Services ENTHUSIASTICALLY supports certification by the MSPA.
Please visit http://mysteryshop.org/certification.php for more