Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mystery shopping

Dear employer,

Bare Associates International is an international quality consumer research company with offices in the US and in Belgium. We are currently working on a new international mystery shopping project. For this project we urgently need shoppers in the United Kingdom who are willing to do an assignment for us as a mystery shopper.

What is Mystery Shopping? Mystery Shoppers are people who visit various shops (clothing, restaurants, car dealers and etc.) acting as potential customers. The only difference between a real customer and a Mystery Shopper is that a Mystery Shopper gets the opportunity to comment on the service he/she has received and in this way improve the customer service. The other advantage is that mystery shoppers get paid to shop! This is a great opportunity to earn a little extra money.

Anyone who's interested, can sign up for free on our website.
You contact me by emai . If you email I will reply immediately and help you to sign up. We still have some interesting mystery shops that have to be done this week or next week. You have to be between 25 and 50 years old and you will have to perform the visit between 10 and 11:30h or between 14 and 15:30h from Monday to Friday.
So if you are interested or if you know anyone (friends, family, colleagues, students) who might be interested in doing an assignment for us or if you have any further questions or remarks, please let me know. We always need new shoppers.
Thank you for a quick reply!

Kind regards,

Hasna El-Fakeh
Assistant Project Manager

--> helfakeh@baiservices.com
www.baidata.com