Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum

Chat it up with fellow mystery shoppers! This is a general discussion group - all topics are welcome, but please keep it shopping related. As with any public comments, please keep it professional!

Sonya's Mystery Shoppers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fashionable and attractive handbag,I love it!

I am amazed by the Hermes birkin purchased from www.bagluxury.com. The beautiful blue jean color togo leather, Hermes marking, the vein on the leather, the hardware. Even the accessories such as the hermes box, rain protection kit, sleepers, and ribbons are in such a good quality. They offer such a high quality bag at this price. I highly recommend www.bagluxury.com to handbag lovers for their Hermes handbags and Hermes Kelly bags. I will definitely buy a crocodile skin birkin from them shortly for my own birthday!

All our bags come with new hermes box, sleepers, gift bag, lock&keys, and rain kits

We guarantee customer satisfaction, and you can return bags within 3 days after delivery. Full refund (not including shipping cost)

We also have other sizes available in stock, please check the pictures below or go to my profile or our website store.bagluxury.com to check more product pictures.

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

We gurantee customer satisfifaction, and you can return bags within 3 days after delivery. Full refund (not including shipping cost)

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

www.bagluxury.com

Bravenet.jQuery(function(){ var emojiConvert = new EmojiConvertor(); emojiConvert.img_set = 'emojione'; emojiConvert.img_sets.emojione.sheet = 'https://apps.bravenet.com/css/sheets/sheet_emojione_64_indexed_128.png'; emojiConvert.allow_native = false; emojiConvert.use_sheet = true; emojiConvert.init_env(); Bravenet.jQuery('.bn-forum-threads-post-comment').each(function() { var replaced = emojiConvert.replace_colons(Bravenet.jQuery(this).html()); replaced = emojiConvert.replace_emoticons(Bravenet.jQuery(this).html()); Bravenet.jQuery(this).html(replaced); }); });