Low Carb is Easy.com discussion forum

Welcome!

Forum: Low Carb is Easy.com discussion forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Trying Once More

I am going to try again this low carb way of eating. Years ago I did do it and yes, I lost weight! However, the last two years have been bad for me in that I lost my husband and I ate and ate and ate (comfort eating).... I am now grossly overweight and not until I looked at the holiday pictures last week (I went on holiday with my son and his family to Tenerife) I realized I had gone into a kind of 'denial' - I looked like a satsuma wrestler sitting or should I say 'plonked' by the pool !!! I was horrified, but lucky in that I could laugh at myself? Oh well, I thought I had better get to grips with myself, if not for myself then for my son and his family. So, here I am and determined to lose my excess weight i.e. 5 stone.

Anne

Email   Yahoo  
Re: Trying Once More

Hi Anne

Welcome back to the low carb world! Low carbing is so much easier to do now than it used to be - there's more understanding about it being a healthy way to eat, it's much easier to find low carb snacks and substitute ingredients for low carb baking, and there's a massive number of other low carbers out there in the low carb forums for support when you need it. Congratulations on having made the first step of deciding to make the change, and best of luck in your low carb endeavours. Do let us know how you get on, and feel free to contact us if you have any queries about the science behind low carbing or cooking low carb.

Regards
Jackie

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting