Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whoa, no one posted yet?

Hmm, actually, my sister and I had this very conversation over ICQ the other night. I think we're into men who can kick ass anyway (that's why I'm into Tasuki as well [I think I'm into all the Seishi in one form or another, minus Chiriko for age and all] , but it doesn't explain why she leans toward Hotohori... could it be he's a brunette, non-"torture" version of Nakkie?). Well, at any rate, his torture sessions came into the conversation a few times, and I still think that little scene with him out of armour with the Genbu Shinzaho around his neck as he taunted Miaka was what got me--not only is he a sick, sadistic bastard, but he's a SEXY sick, sadistic bastard [the little 'come hither' deal did it for sure!]!! Yum, yum. Oh, and I dig dragons (I dig phoenixes too), so the fact that he is part of the Colossal Gecko of Death's(TM, but I forget which site) team is cool too. He beats the crud out of Tamahome a few times, which is sweet, and he complimented Tasuki in that fight with Evil Tamahome {see, kids? Drugs are bad...}. Gotta love Nakkie ~_^

Re: Whoa, no one posted yet?

Article:
i simply think that Nakkie is a sexy, sex-craving, super bishounen, powerful with a goal and hit it bastard. oh come on just look at him. Okay i did hate him before but the more u watch fushigi yuugi (and of corz him) ull know the real Nakago. he beats the crap out of my fav guy Tamahome (but Tama-chan ended up killing him) im in dellusion anywayz. why the heck did he kiss Tamahome???????!!! i get sick recalling this *uweck..petuit...uweck* hes the men apart from Tamahome. hes lucky he didnt get Miaka Baka *she spoils Tama-chan* all i can say is he makes my day!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Hmm, actually, my sister and I had this very conversation over ICQ the other night. I think we're into men who can kick ass anyway (that's why I'm into Tasuki as well [I think I'm into all the Seishi in one form or another, minus Chiriko for age and all] , but it doesn't explain why she leans toward Hotohori... could it be he's a brunette, non-"torture" version of Nakkie?). Well, at any rate, his torture sessions came into the conversation a few times, and I still think that little scene with him out of armour with the Genbu Shinzaho around his neck as he taunted Miaka was what got me--not only is he a sick, sadistic bastard, but he's a SEXY sick, sadistic bastard [the little 'come hither' deal did it for sure!]!! Yum, yum. Oh, and I dig dragons (I dig phoenixes too), so the fact that he is part of the Colossal Gecko of Death's(TM, but I forget which site) team is cool too. He beats the crud out of Tamahome a few times, which is sweet, and he complimented Tasuki in that fight with Evil Tamahome {see, kids? Drugs are bad...}. Gotta love Nakkie ~_^