Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nakago's good points

Article:
Nakago is not a really bad guy, come to think of it. Maybe he was just like that because he had a bad childhood. I heard from someone that Nakago was molested by his emperor after the death of his family. He even had a best friend who was also killed by the emperor's guards.

Nakago looks like an angel and at first i thought that he was really nice. But then that's my firtst impression.

I'm not being sarcastic, it's just that I wish that he has someone he can turn to. Someone who would love him and take care of him.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

I would like to point out that, Nakago did not kill Tamahome's family. Suboshi did. I know, I know, Nakago was the one who ordered Suboshi and he is somehow responsible. If you ask me, he was doing Tamahome a favor and Suboshi as well.

For Suboshi, he did him a favor because of revenge. Since he is itching to get back at the Suzaku seishi for "killing" Amiboshi, he will not hesitate to attack them. Nakago knows that Suboshi isn't competent enough to battle them so he suggested that Suboshi kill Tamahome's family instead. He did not order this. He merely "motivated" Suboshi into doing the better choice.

As for Tamahome, he was also giving him a favor by motivating Suboshi into killing his family. Just hear me out on this one. When everything is over and Miaka has to get back to her own world, Tamahome would have to make a choice: either go with Miaka or stay with his family. If he doesn't go with Miaka, he will regret it for the rest of his life because he wouldn't know how it would be if they were together. If he does go with Miaka, he will be leaving his family who are no more than children and one sick father. He would be deemed as a bad son for abandoning them. My point about Nakago doing him a favor is that Nakago saved his face. I'm sure that he would go with Miaka anyway. Nakago just chose to eliminate the lesser evil.

Any questions? Email me. Please visit my other web sites. They are located at: http://takeoff.to/miko and http://embark.to/gaea