Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Nakago is so Wonderful

Well...he kissed tamahome. He raped miaka (or at least tried to- I guess the sight of her unconcious sickened him.) He got rid of that emperor- not hottohori the emperor of kotou. He totures people (namely tamahome), seduces women (namely yui, soi, and tomo ^_-), and he just plots so well, damn him! By the way did i mention he was sadistic? Well he's sadistic.

Superficially he's got blond hair, blue eyes, and a really nice muscled body. *drool*

All that and i wanna see him and tamahome together...o.o

Well *I* think it would work out.

Re: Why Nakago is so Wonderful

Yeah, you're absolutely right!!! Why haven't I replied to this article earlier?

You know what, I wish Tamahome also has this power like that of Ranma's and turn himself into a girl whenever he's soaked with cold water. And when he turns into a girl, Tamahome and Nakago will live happily ever after.

Now isn't this the sickest reply or what!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well...he kissed tamahome. He raped miaka (or at least tried to- I guess the sight of her unconcious sickened him.) He got rid of that emperor- not hottohori the emperor of kotou. He totures people (namely tamahome), seduces women (namely yui, soi, and tomo ^_-), and he just plots so well, damn him! By the way did i mention he was sadistic? Well he's sadistic.

Superficially he's got blond hair, blue eyes, and a really nice muscled body. *drool*

Eeew!!!

Eeeww!!! That would be so disgusting!!! How can you people even think about Nakago and Tamahome being together? The thought of that makes me want to puke.

Oh, no!!! The images of them keep haunting me... Get it off my head!!!!! HELP!!!

Replying to:

You know what, I wish Tamahome also has this power like that of Ranma's and turn himself into a girl whenever he's soaked with cold water. And when he turns into a girl, Tamahome and Nakago will live happily ever after.

Replying to:

Strange....

Man, there's a lot of sick people here in this world. The next thing you'll know is that there will be a shrine dedicated to Miaka and Yui as a cute couple. Who knows, it could happen. O no, what am I saying?!! Now I'm getting sick as well!

Replying to:

Eeeww!!! That would be so disgusting!!! How can you people even think about Nakago and Tamahome being together? The thought of that makes me want to puke.

Oh, no!!! The images of them keep haunting me... Get it off my head!!!!! HELP!!!

Replying to:

Replying to: