Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Miaka's lucky to have Nakago "trying" to rape her.

You know, I never got the idea...DID Nakago rape her??? Or did he just make it SEEM like he did? Hmm. I'm confused! @_@

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

God, you are so right!!! But it was also a good thing because I absolutely hate Miaka! It's ok if it's Soi but Miaka??? No way! She is nothing but a gluttonous slut! Forgive my language but she is.

Replying to:

I just thought that Nakago just did Miaka a VERY BIG FAVOR for attempting to rape her in the first place. Nakago is soooo handsome, sexy, smart, anything that a girl, such as me , could ever look for in a man. Miaka should be thankful that a gorgeous hunk of a guy had his beautiful blue eyes set on her just once. And he even praised her by saying that she's got soft, tender lips and a body that is already enough of a woman. Disgusting!!!

Re: Re: Re: Miaka's lucky to have Nakago "trying" to rape her.

Nakago did not rape her. When he was about to, Suzaku protected her by enclosing her in a red shield (at least that's how I understood it). Part of me wished that he went on right ahead and gave that whore, Miaka, what she deserves but another part of me is happy that he didn't. Who knows what kind of diseases that girl has anyway?

Replying to:

You know, I never got the idea...DID Nakago rape her??? Or did he just make it SEEM like he did? Hmm. I'm confused! @_@

Replying to:

God, you are so right!!! But it was also a good thing because I absolutely hate Miaka! It's ok if it's Soi but Miaka??? No way! She is nothing but a gluttonous slut! Forgive my language but she is.

Replying to:

I just thought that Nakago just did Miaka a VERY BIG FAVOR for attempting to rape her in the first place. Nakago is soooo handsome, sexy, smart, anything that a girl, such as me , could ever look for in a man. Miaka should be thankful that a gorgeous hunk of a guy had his beautiful blue eyes set on her just once. And he even praised her by saying that she's got soft, tender lips and a body that is already enough of a woman. Disgusting!!!