Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: In defense of Nakago: He did not kill Tamahome's family

Bingo! You just hit the bull’s eye on that one. I think Nakago is just too generous for a villain. But come to think of it, I never thought of him as a villain from the very beginning. Well, if he really were a villain at heart, then he wouldn’t have let such opportunity of destroying Miaka slip away. *D’oh! * I don’t mean that he should have raped her while he still had the chance in case if that’s what you think. And besides, Nakago wouldn’t be interested in raping her anyway. As what the Miaka Hater just said, she’s one gluttonous slut, and that much I believe. Well, he didn’t like Tomo’s idea of taking the virginity of the maiden of Suzaku back then. What I mean is that if he really were heartless, then he should have let some OTHER MEN do the job. You know, men like those who ALMOST raped Yui when she first came into the book. He could have easily paid some men to do it. Since he just mentioned earlier that he didn’t like the idea of doing it to her and that he was just forced to because Yui didn’t want Miaka to be killed, then wouldn’t it be more convenient to his part if he let her experience the pain of being sexually abused by some men who are like nothing more than scalawag, good-for-nothing, sex hungry slobs? Similar to what Yui BELIEVED had happened to her in the past? So not only did he clean Tamahome’s name, but he’s also been doing Miaka a big favor as well. See what I mean? Nakago is just way too generous (and not to mention gorgeous) for a villain; he doesn’t deserve to die in the first place! And for that I’m always on the Seiryu’s side rather than Miaka’s side whenever I watch FY. The Suzaku Warriors are fine with me, but I think Miaka should tie herself up on a rocket and blast herself to the moon!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I would like to point out that, Nakago did not kill Tamahome's family. Suboshi did. I know, I know, Nakago was the one who ordered Suboshi and he is somehow responsible. If you ask me, he was doing Tamahome a favor and Suboshi as well.

For Suboshi, he did him a favor because of revenge. Since he is itching to get back at the Suzaku seishi for "killing" Amiboshi, he will not hesitate to attack them. Nakago knows that Suboshi isn't competent enough to battle them so he suggested that Suboshi kill Tamahome's family instead. He did not order this. He merely "motivated" Suboshi into doing the better choice.

As for Tamahome, he was also giving him a favor by motivating Suboshi into killing his family. Just hear me out on this one. When everything is over and Miaka has to get back to her own world, Tamahome would have to make a choice: either go with Miaka or stay with his family. If he doesn't go with Miaka, he will regret it for the rest of his life because he wouldn't know how it would be if they were together. If he does go with Miaka, he will be leaving his family who are no more than children and one sick father. He would be deemed as a bad son for abandoning them. My point about Nakago doing him a favor is that Nakago saved his face. I'm sure that he would go with Miaka anyway. Nakago just chose to eliminate the lesser evil.

Any questions? Email me. Please visit my other web sites. They are located at: http://takeoff.to/miko and http://embark.to/gaea

Re: Re: In defense of Nakago: He did not kill Tamahome's family

hi! i'm new here. i really agree with what u said abt nakago being not evil and all that, yeah i also didn't feel that nakago was a baddie from the beginning. for the other replier, u seem to imply that suboshi was doing wrong too! no, both sub,and nakago were in it together, still i think both of them are SUPER fantastic to have slaughtered tama's family, cos i'm prej against the pathetic suzaku man that's why!hahahaha. maybe they should have left abt 1 or 2 children around, but watase-sama's idea was the orig.