Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Need Help *^_^

OK I need help with this. First off, I'm a new FY fan, I've only seen about less than half of the tv series (it's hard to find here in the U.S. for me *^.^) and I'm now trying to get the entire series on tape. But I want to know which episode Nakago first appears in. I never really used to like japanime or any other cartoons but Nakago's personality (and looks and the way he's so wonderfully sadistic) pulled me into obsession. So PLEASE tell me which episode he appears in first so I know when I'll get to see him in something other than pictures and hear him again!!!

Thanks o_0

Answer

He first appeared in episode 10.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OK I need help with this. First off, I'm a new FY fan, I've only seen about less than half of the tv series (it's hard to find here in the U.S. for me *^.^) and I'm now trying to get the entire series on tape. But I want to know which episode Nakago first appears in. I never really used to like japanime or any other cartoons but Nakago's personality (and looks and the way he's so wonderfully sadistic) pulled me into obsession. So PLEASE tell me which episode he appears in first so I know when I'll get to see him in something other than pictures and hear him again!!!

Thanks o_0