Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nakago's real mistake

No, I think Nakago's biggest mistake was when he put his mouth on that filthy little Tamahome. Since Tamahome's mouth had been on Miaka's lips(and only god know's where else, she is a slut mind you. I'm suprised if he didn't scrub his lips with bleach!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

*Sigh* Yeah, Nakago is too darn good to be true. Some love him endlessly 'til the end of time(that includes me), and some even, well, hate him for being beautiful. Sometimes people just mistake envy for hate. I mean c'mon! What's in Nakago that is not worth liking anyway? His being sadistic? Evil? =_= Well... OK, you win. So nobody is perfect after all. Nevertheless, he stands differntly among the other villains in the anime world. Some villains could be very annoying whenever they give that diabolique laugh over the hero's fall, and say, "HAHAHAHAHA!!! now I can rule the world!" It sounds so stupid. But Nakago, wow. So far he's the only villain I know that gives evil a good name. Maybe there are still others out there that I don't know yet, but I don't think there is any other. He makes looking good while being bad look so easy. But I think the only mistake that he's done which hindered him from his ultimate goal is when he lied to Yui about the incident when she was almost raped. Well, I think Yui still would've hated that bitch, Miaka, even if she realized that she was still a virgin. O, and one more thing, I absolutely consider KISSING MIAKA as Nakago's biggest mitake ever!