Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good afternoon, ladies...

Greetings... first of all, I must say... I absolutely love the fact that you've done so much w/ this site devoted to Nakago. It truly is absolutely superb! As to introduce myself, my real name is Kyle. I'm 18 and have brown hair and brown eyes, and come in at a height of 6'2". I'm a superb swordsman (haven't been beaten in over a year), and I'm also a devout student of Psychokinesis (Psi) and Ki. As for my hair and eyes, I plan, for now, dying my hair silverish white and getting red contacts, and letting my hair grow out, dying my hair blonde and getting blue contacts as soon as its long enough. I also want to say that we shouldn't be ashamed of saying that Nakago is evil, ::grins:: there is nothing wrong w/ such. Remember, evil and good are both necessary. Also, I took the personality test and scored a 23, and should've scored perfect. I really do thing that the answers for the gay question and the one about standing up for someone getting insulted is quite wrong. I think that the latter question should be "Would you stand up for someone who you are not using?", the answer, of course, being no. The answer for the "Have you thought of kissing someone of the same gender being NO." I'm sure that the only reason Nakago put up w/ the fag was because he was using him, and nothing more. I'm sure, in fact, that he would have decimated him in a second if he didn't have a use to him. If, however, in of your ladies (whom are beautiful, I don't want to sound stuck up but I'm considered quite a looker by other ladies (I would absolutely love to give you my picture, but if you contact me, if you have one, I would desire to be able to have the pleasure of being able to see yours as well) want to get in contact w/ me, my e-mail is Kyle37774@hotmail.com... I look forward to such w/ the greatest of anticipation...

Excuse me?

Let me introduce myself too. I'm Miko Reznor, the WebMaster of this site. Thank you for saying that my site for the REAL Nakago is "absolutely superb". It absolutely boosted my very big ego ;þ.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read, are you trying to pick up girls in this forum? ... Ummm, good luck if you are...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Greetings... first of all, I must say... I absolutely love the fact that you've done so much w/ this site devoted to Nakago. It truly is absolutely superb! As to introduce myself, my real name is Kyle. I'm 18 and have brown hair and brown eyes, and come in at a height of 6'2". I'm a superb swordsman (haven't been beaten in over a year), and I'm also a devout student of Psychokinesis (Psi) and Ki. As for my hair and eyes, I plan, for now, dying my hair silverish white and getting red contacts, and letting my hair grow out, dying my hair blonde and getting blue contacts as soon as its long enough. I also want to say that we shouldn't be ashamed of saying that Nakago is evil, ::grins:: there is nothing wrong w/ such. Remember, evil and good are both necessary. Also, I took the personality test and scored a 23, and should've scored perfect. I really do thing that the answers for the gay question and the one about standing up for someone getting insulted is quite wrong. I think that the latter question should be "Would you stand up for someone who you are not using?", the answer, of course, being no. The answer for the "Have you thought of kissing someone of the same gender being NO." I'm sure that the only reason Nakago put up w/ the fag was because he was using him, and nothing more. I'm sure, in fact, that he would have decimated him in a second if he didn't have a use to him. If, however, in of your ladies (whom are beautiful, I don't want to sound stuck up but I'm considered quite a looker by other ladies (I would absolutely love to give you my picture, but if you contact me, if you have one, I would desire to be able to have the pleasure of being able to see yours as well) want to get in contact w/ me, my e-mail is Kyle37774@hotmail.com... I look forward to such w/ the greatest of anticipation...

Konnichiwa~

I'd post on a new thread to introduce myself properly, but I had to respond to this. Ne, fake 'Nakago' seems to think there's something wrong with being gay, ne? Well, in Japan it's encouraged for people to be bisexual in order to experience everything in life. Actually, it's not a bad idea.

Secondly, I just wanted to say that your site is certainly not forgotten (ne, ne, in the updates you seem concerned about people not liking Nakago-sama anymore) I've hardly even seen Nakago-sama, but I love him already.

Ne, I believe the fake 'Nakago' must have assumed only fangirls come here... He forgets the precious fanboys too! ;.; Itai! I'm hurt!

Replying to:

Let me introduce myself too. I'm Miko Reznor, the WebMaster of this site. Thank you for saying that my site for the REAL Nakago is "absolutely superb". It absolutely boosted my very big ego ;þ.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read, are you trying to pick up girls in this forum? ... Ummm, good luck if you are...

Replying to:

Re: Good afternoon, ladies...

i think that u are so stuck up thinking that pple will be attracted to u. so what if u are gd-lking, yeah , nakago is evil and u dun hafta rub that in. another thing, u sound prej abt gays, that's bloody unfair. gays can't help themselves, u are born with more female than male hormones and u jeer becos of that? i'm not saying this cos i'm a fan of tomo, but u should not be so implicit, since u wanna insult him mention his name!