Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you like Nakago?

Do you like Nakago?

*Yes!

Why do you like him?

*It's because of his blonde hair and those tantalizing blue eyes.

Is that all?

*Well, he is cute.

Besides his physical attributes, what else do you like about him?

*I like his bad attitude.

Why? I mean, do you also consider yourself a bad attitude?

*Sometimes. I just like being bad. You know, if you're bad you are the king and nobody can hurt you because they're afraid of you. You can do anything to anybody without getting into trouble. I'll do this to you, I'll take this away from you, I'll kill you, anything is possible! No questions asked!

Do you want people to be afraid of you?

*No. Not really like that. I'm just tired of being good.

Why?

*Most of the people now are bad, right? That's why they're not afraid of anything anymore.

Is that why you like Nakago? Because he is not afraid of anything anymore?

*No.

No? What do you mean no? You just said you like Nakago because he is bad and all that, and now you're telling me no?

*I like Nakago because he is cute!

I was asking you what else do you like about him besides his physical appearance?!! Are you listening? You keep on answering without even knowing the question!

*Ok, ok I got it! I'm sorry. I like Nakago because he hates Tamahome and Miaka very much! He hates the whole Suzaku camp! That bitch Miaka, that gay Nuriko, that fuckin' Tamahome, that...

Ok, ok I got it! I understand, now can you please shut up?

*No I won't shut up!

You are burning with anger and I don't think that's a good sign. You can now go back to your seat.

*No! I ain't finished yet! I have so many things to say that you haven't even heard yet your whole life!

That's enough. Please! You'll ruin the show!

*I'll ruin the show?! Are you saying that I'll ruin the show?! Haven't I ruined it yet?!

Please stop! Ummm..could somebody please get this lady outta here. Guard! Hey guard! Yeah you, kindly...

*I'm not going anywhere! I'm not going anywhere!!! I'm not finished yet!! Stop it! Don't touch me! I'm not coming with you!

I'm sorry ma'am but I'm just doing my job.

*Your job my ass!

Now hold it right there!! I've had it! You! You are way out of your league and if don't shut your big freakin' mouth right this very moment, I'm gonna throw you out of this place without considering you being a lady because right now, you are not a lady!!! D'you know what you are huh?! You are a brainless bitch having a big mouth, and a shitty attitude with flies on the side, who can't get her fat ass away from humiliation!!! (silence surrounds...)

*Oooh...that's the way I like it! You're bad and that turns me on! Why didn't you say so earlier? We could've prevented the commotion. You are far better than Nakago when it comes to bad shitty attitude. Can I have your number?

--THE END--

Re: Do you like Nakago?

This is so great!!! A schizophrenic brings along her imaginary friend in the forum... No offense. I meant it in a nice sort of way. I talk to myself too...