Nakago's Web Forum

It is here where you can post your messages about the heroic Nakago

Nakago's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Diablo 2?

Hmmm... I usually play Baldur's Gate. My cousins keep on pestering me to switch... In my opinion, Diablo 2 is just copying Baldur's Gate anyway... ;þ.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

That's great. Although I wouldn't really be available around that time eversince my brother bought his Diablo 2 CD's. ^v^

But I'll see to it if I can be online as soon as I can.

/ /

(=^v^=)

( )

Replying to:

If you want to chat, I'm always in the chatroom every 10pm +8gmt ;þ

Replying to:

How come it's so quiet in Nakago's chatroom everytime I visit it? I just end up being alone everytime I drop in. Has anyone of you thought of giving it a visit sometime?

Re: Diablo 2?

Umm, I actually don't play the game but my brother does, so I wouldn't know that much about Diablo 2 and Baldur's Gate. On the same note, my brother happened to read your message and he said that Diablo isn't copying Baldur's Gate. As a matter of fact, Diablo is more gory and frightening than BG2.

P.S.= My brother is not mad (=^v^=).

Replying to:

Hmmm... I usually play Baldur's Gate. My cousins keep on pestering me to switch... In my opinion, Diablo 2 is just copying Baldur's Gate anyway... ;þ.

Replying to:

That's great. Although I wouldn't really be available around that time eversince my brother bought his Diablo 2 CD's. ^v^

/ /

(=^v^=)

( )

Replying to:

Replying to:

How come it's so quiet in Nakago's chatroom everytime I visit it? I just end up being alone everytime I drop in. Has anyone of you thought of giving it a visit sometime?

Re: Re: Diablo 2?

Really? didn't know that. anyway, i got over playing those gory rpg stuff a long time ago... i like counter strike though...

Replying to:

Umm, I actually don't play the game but my brother does, so I wouldn't know that much about Diablo 2 and Baldur's Gate. On the same note, my brother happened to read your message and he said that Diablo isn't copying Baldur's Gate. As a matter of fact, Diablo is more gory and frightening than BG2.

Replying to:

Replying to:

/ /

(=^v^=)

( )

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Diablo 2?

Counter Strike? My brothers play that.

Diablo and BG have nothing to do with each other. I played D2 and it was good, and I'm playing BG2 and haven't gotten very far yet. They're two different types of games which use different systems, basically. Baldur's Gate follows more AD&D rules, though, and is more storyline less pointless fighting.

Personally... I still like Starcraft and Brood War.

Replying to:

Really? didn't know that. anyway, i got over playing those gory rpg stuff a long time ago... i like counter strike though...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

/ /

(=^v^=)

( )

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Diablo 2?

heehee. i didn't know you post here ;þ.

i like starcraft brood war too. so much better than red alert. to fog of war of starcraft is better... i'm rusty nowadays...

Replying to:

Diablo and BG have nothing to do with each other. I played D2 and it was good, and I'm playing BG2 and haven't gotten very far yet. They're two different types of games which use different systems, basically. Baldur's Gate follows more AD&D rules, though, and is more storyline less pointless fighting.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

/ /

(=^v^=)

( )

Replying to:

Replying to:

Eek!

Ne, I -don't- post here. It's all an illusion. As a matter of fact, this post isn't even here!

*The elf flips on some spooky music (the boombox being cleverly hidden under a table) and flees quickly*

Replying to:

heehee. i didn't know you post here ;þ.

i like starcraft brood war too. so much better than red alert. to fog of war of starcraft is better... i'm rusty nowadays...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

/ /

(=^v^=)

( )

Replying to:

Replying to: