UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Unheard Cream acetate

Have a listen to this oddity on ebay before it sells and disappears forever into a collection:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-UNIQUE-CREAM-LOOK-HERE-PRINCESS-1967-IBC-ACETATE-Eric-Clapton-HEAR-/120853918142?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6281993494105463996

Anyone able to lift the MP3? Do email me a copy if you can!

PM

Email  
Re: Unheard Cream acetate

Nice find Paul... I've just sent you an e-mail

Email  

Thanks Mark, it came through just fine!
Paul

Email  

Very cool,I'd like an mp3 file of this.

Email  

Here's a d/l link for the Cream MP3 thanks to Pfft.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7dthiyj1qmus8jk

PM

Email  

is this he same track as HEY NOW PRINCESS which is on Cream boxset THOSE WERE THE DAYS?

Email  

Yes, it probably is actually, though this is from the actual acetate, maybe slightly different.

PM

Email  

Cheers for the DL - sounds like the same version though.

i'm sure this is the same track - have a look at the lyrics of ''hey now, princess''

Look here princess
I'm not here just for you
So take off in your new Rolls Royce
I've got an important things to do

Look here princess
I gave you everything
But I want it all back
So I can start some living
Look here princess and so on.....

I want to be famous and rich So I can be empty and bitter like you Sitting home with nothing to do
Look here princess I've got 15 women called Sue 20 women called Jane And I'm sad
Look here princess Now I'm singin' this sad song About a man in a kennel Who cries all day long
Look now princess Don't shut me out for good But keep me in your mind for later Like I always knew you would
Princess look here I'm in a desert now See no way out You've got to show me how
Look here now princess I've got 15 women called Sue 20 women called Jane And I'm sad
Look here princess I'm not here just for you So take off in your new Rolls Royce I've got an important things
Look here now princess I gave you everything But I want it all back So I can start some living
Look here princess I want to be famous and rich So I can be empty and bitter like you Sitting home with nothing to do
Look here now princess I've got 15 women called Sue 20 women called Jane And I'm sad

Email  

Thank you for uploading it.