UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In Praise of the mighty Jagged Time Lapse

Hiya Stuart, yes I also have the CMP ones too...Thanx mate.
Hi Mark..I'm gonna get around to doin some of those Mind Blowers for you soon if You'd still like, been trying to put all my Cds onto my new (and first) computer, it's taking forever...most of the MBs don't display any info when you load em and even when you give em a title manually for some reason they all end up in the 'unknown album' section where you end up with a load of track one's together,then track two's and so on, so it kinda messed my baby up! I'm gonna load em up again and I can do some copies for you.

You lot have a good weekend, I'm off to see The Stone Roses tomorrow..Yay!!

These would have to be the best comps that came after the initial batch of comps like Perfumed Garden, Rubble and Choc Soup. Great stuff.

Painterman 64

Hi Mark..I'm gonna get around to doin some of those Mind Blowers for you soon if You'd still like, been trying to put all my Cds onto my new (and first) computer, it's taking forever...most of the MBs don't display any info when you load em and even when you give em a title manually for some reason they all end up in the 'unknown album' section where you end up with a load of track one's together,then track two's and so on, so it kinda messed my baby up! I'm gonna load em up again and I can do some copies for you.

Hi PainterMan,
Oh yeah, defintely still interested in hearing these... thanks! I still have to get around to working on that list though...