UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Acid Oranges etc.

Along the lines of the RZ thread below I'm just now enjoying the Acid Oranges and Green Circles CDR that I know was a topic on here quite a while ago. Great stuff and part of the excellence of the RZ community.also enjoying the "We Can't Face The Animals" CDR.

Re: Acid Oranges etc.

Loved the acetates comp, but what is We Can't Face the Animals all about? Never heard of it...

Looks interesting - haven't heard many of them, any lost gems?

I like it. Very 60's pop, with some psych flourishes.

I hadn't heard of this comp either, but as 60's pop isn't really my bag(man)I'd give it a miss. The one band that did get my attention was Arcadium. I really like their album, so is their track anything like that?
As for the Acid Oranges comp, I agree that it is very good, but it seems it will never see a proper release. Are the Small Faces alternative(and excellent)tracks on this comp available on any legit Small Faces releases?

Hi Mr WW....the Small Faces tracks....'That Man' ......'From The Beginning' Deluxe & 'Green Circles' on 'Small Faces'
( Immediate Album '67 ) Deluxe

Joe McFarland
I like it. Very 60's pop, with some psych flourishes.

any chance to have a copy or download, looks interesting to my ears

I must have missed out on the We Can't Face the Animals CDR if it was distributed via this forum. I did however get the previous one ("Acid Oranges...") and did a rather lengthy review here. Would anyone be interested in sharing a FLAC copy of this in exchange for something, maybe the aforementioned Acid Oranges CDR?

Erm.... I have received a great deal of riches via folks on this forum so I'm a little sheepish in saying that the look of this is making my mouth water...

Can't help with the FLAC stuff, but if you're curious about the music, you can email me.