Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rainbow Chasers

Is it too late to ask someone to get these rainbow chasers???? Thanks again

No problem.
I've sent you an email

Just spinning Vol 2 right now and I'm starting to become more familiar with the songs, some of them are really getting under my skin, too many to mention...a whole new load of 'old favourites' if you will!
Many thanks again Paul.

Thanks P.Man, glad to know those songs are getting under your skin. I am sure the artists concerned would be most gratified to know their music is still being appreciated.

PM

Can someone who has this compilations, upload to a server ?

I have sent files to Cagri now, although he does appear to be missing some tracks. Dunno what happened, first time I've ever sent music files.

Seems to be ok now Cagri, the songs are still being uploaded.
It's taken hours but I think all the songs will show up on your side soon.

Now I have all songs Painterman. Thank you !

Thanks for taking the time to do that Painterman.

PM

Good day,

Any chance for a download link to thee 50 Rainbow Chasers files?

Really would love to hear that as well.

Sounds very promising.

320k would be smashing if anyhow possible...

Cheers :) ND

" Hangman...Hangman...hold it a little while..
I think I hear those 'Chasers a-coming, riding many a mile.."

Should be able to sort that out for you later today matey.

If it's still possible to get a link to the mp3’s iI'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hello Painterman,
I've just been reading with interest the Rainbow Chasers message thread and, while I'd love to get myself a copy of the CDs realise that you've probably already gone to a deal of trouble and expense in copying and mailing out discs to everyone who'd previously expressed an interest.
As an alternative, assuming that you have mp3's of the songs perhaps you could consider creating a free account with someone like Dropbox (which, in its words 'is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily'.) If you place the mp3's into your folder on the site, then give the user name and password to those interested, they can open the folder and download the files, saving discs, postage and time. There are probably plenty of alternatives to Dropbox too.

It's just a thought.

Regards

Robert

I'd still like to be able to download that Mr Clock track that was mentioned above. Is anyone able to upload it somewhere? And anyone know anything about who recorded it?

Thought I'd look to see if Mr Clock was on YouTube and it is. if I remember rightly this is the same track, this one being by Fapardokly from the 1967self titled album.

Hi Greg, it's not the Fapardokly 'Mr Clock', 'Poor Mr Clock' is a much differnt (and shorter) song. I will email it to you.

Paul

Thank you Paul. That's very kind of you.