UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rainbow Chasers copies update

Hi everyone,
I'm still receiving regular emails requesting copies of these comps and while I'm more than happy to help, the cost of copying CDrs and posting them out to international destinations is becoming quite expensive for me so I've uploaded them to a file share thing and they can now be sent via email so please, anyone else who asks for them in the future, be aware that it will be in download format.
Hope this doesn't sound too mean!!

Re: Rainbow Chasers copies update

Thanks for doing that Painterman. I had the same issues with a lot of the comps I made originally and that was when it wasn't so expensive to post abroad.

PM

Many thanks to the pair of you for your work on the comp. We are indebted to you

Hi Painterman,Your passion and willingness to help spread the word according to great lost psych pop is commendable..............would love a link ??
Niall

I've mailed them to you Niall

And so you have...........Fantastic.....Many Thanks !!!
Niall

I think I've been keeping on top of it....
Please don't hesitate to email me again if I ever forget anyone.
Cheers

When I look at these file folders it tells you how many friends have joined the shared folder.
I'm seeing that more people have Vol 1 than Vol 2 I sent out both Vols to everyone. Is it possible that some of you didn't get the second one or that you got it but ignored it thinking it was a duplicate email and didn't know there was a second Vol? Just a thought...