UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pop Cycles redux

I have now uploaded all 12 volumes of Pop Cycles along with the front and back covers to my dropbox a/c. If anyone with a dropbox account wants any of these email me with your email address in the body of the the email and I will send you the invitation to get them. Unfortunately track 14 on Vol.11 and track 17 on vol.9 are missing as they would not upload for some reason. Everything else is as it should be!

PM

Re: Pop Cycles redux

good work paul seems there are a few lurkers in these rooms who may appreciate them

Yes and those who have more recently joined the forum who didn't know about the comps at their original time of production. Thanks to those who have emailed me so far, it has already been worth reloading the comps and nice to know they're still wanted.

P

Thanks a lot Paul for uploading this sum of music. Even if I have most of these now legendary CDR, it's a great pleasure to have now the complete collection.

As I have no database, I don't know if some tracks were comped by some reissue company after their PC inclusion, but I am sure we still have a lot of hidden treasures.

Joli travail !

Thanks Philippe, yes quite a few of these tracks have found commercial compilation exposure (on Particles compilations at least) since I compiled them but there are still quite a few to yet be commercially 'outed', so nice to be able to make them available again here.

Paul

Thanks, Paul, for putting so much time and effort into this amazing project. Very much appreciated. Anyone who hasn't got these yet, it's worth getting a Dropbox account for.

Hi there,

Is there any chance that someone can provideupload lossless versions of Volumes 09 to 12 please. Am in the UK if that's any inducement..!!

Many thanks in advance..!!