UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grahame(sic)Bond-the 2 USA albums

Been giving both "Love is The Law"(68)and"Mighty Grahame Bond"(69)cds a spin tonight,they were originally only released in the USA and not available in the UK at the time!!I waited ages for a legit issue of both albums and yahoo i was happy when Esoteric reissued them both in 2011.As for the albums,i love both,a real groove in there with Bonds trademark Hammond organ to the fore.......but wiith a backing sound in step with the age of aquarius.Im sure i mentioned both those albums many years ago on here and the connection with Eyes Of Blue and their psych delight of an album"Crossroads Of Time",well worth hearing on its own.Sorry if im retreading on familiar territory but i just love the 3 albums ive mentioned up above and hearing them again tonight has spurred me on to post about them here.Any other fans of any of those albums??

Re: Grahame(sic)Bond-the 2 USA albums

Hers something i wrote a while back concerning those 2 US albums!!!!!And by the way im still alive and breathing,just took a break from things.....thanks for your concern.

Good to see you back Stuart. Hope all is good.

welcome back.