UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Colour Me Pop vol. 1

Does anyone know how to get a copy of this? I can't find it anywhere.

Re: Colour Me Pop vol. 1

The Colour Me Pop comps were done by the same chap who did the fab 5 volumes of Jagged Time Lapse,he used to frequent on here now and then........dont know if he does anymore!!There were 3 Colour Me Pops in total,all privately done and all pretty delectable too.But JTL in my opnion are great collections,particularly volume 5 where you get a booklet too to go with the sounds.Not too sure where you'll get a copy of Colour Me Pop,i would offer to make you a copy of it,but my bloody machines acting up and my printers been goosed for ages,so couldnt print any artwork etc.!!!!!!!!!!Andy you still out there mate????

Hi Kevin - I tried emailing you off list but the email bounced back saying your in box was full so.... If you can't find it anywhere else, I can upload CMP Vol.1 to dropbox. Only basic MP3 quality but at least you'll get to hear it.

PM

I emailed ya last night too Kevin.

Thank you so much, both of you. Didn't know my inbox had such a small limit. I'd be happy with basic Mp3 quality. Just let me know how to get it through dropbox.

Just go to www.dropbox.com and set up a free a/c. let me or Painterman know when you have and one of us can then send you a dropbox link to D/L from.

PM

Thank you so much. The dropbox link worked perfectly!