Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do you spend £150 a day on CDs?

Mr Wisdom's Whopper
Shit Wallace. If you lived 3 hours from the capital city in Western Australia and didn't purchase through the internet you wouldn't be getting much.

Oi!
You get Wallace a New Zealand Vertigo press of Affinity-same.

Also me needs King Crimbo "Court of Crimson King" on Aussie VERTIGO - not Island, like everywhere else.

How many copies of In The Court would you already have?

Your wish is my command Wallace(well sort of). There is a NZ copy of the Affinity album on Discogs going for $340 and an Australian one for $141. And how about a NZ Vertigo King Crimson for $846?!?!
But wait there's more. On ebay at the moment there is a NZ vertigo King Crimson with only $10.50 bid. Two days to go on that one.
Also a couple KC Vertigo albums on Gemm for $60 and $120. Plus Vertigo Poseidon and Lizard albums too.
I'm not too sure that In the Court Of was released on Vertigo in Australia. Only New Zealand?
Now if I was to get one of those for you and considering you don't like things coming by mail to your door would you pay for my air fare to Toronto to deliver it to your door? Just a thought.

Talking of Discogs (you did very briefly) am I the only one on RZ who is attempting to catalogue their collection/stock on said database?