UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Psych event in London !

Hi All,
Haven't posted in a while here due to life and also being busy with the following project: The Psunday Psychedelic Psojourn will be happening on Sunday, May 10th 2015 at Poison, 515 Cambridge Heath Rd., E2, in Bethnal Green, East London from 3pm-9pm.
Sounds will generally be more downtempo/mellow/trippy 60s and 70s international psych,popsike,acidfolk,kosmische,easy/soundtrack,psych-jazz and other groovy delights, as well as trippy lighting utilising some original liquid light techniques ala The UFO Club ca.'67.Admission is FREE!

I hope any RZ-ers who live in and around London, or who may be passing through that day can make it.
I've created a Facebook page for the event,including a Google map, which can be linked to from here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/350886235101514/

Thanks,all!

P.S.- I've also started up a psych-oriented FB group, Tayke A Trip,where we post vids of fave psychi-sh songs and any other art or documentaries related to vintage psych. If you're already on FB, send friend request to:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TAYKEATRIP/

Re: New Psych event in London !

Can't make it myself Omar, but very best of luck with that, it sounds just the ticket for the time of year.

PM

Thanks Paul,
If the turnout is good,it's quite likely that it will become a regular thing, so perhaps you can make a future one ?

I would like to think so. I also think this kind of thing could be usfully added to the ezine (I'll have to think of a title for it soon!) in an upcoming events section.

PM

Good luck with the Free Games in May, would love to join but its a bit of a long step from Lancashire. Hope its a rip roaring success

Thanks, FN and any addition to an events listing would be great, Paul,thanks.

This sounds interesting. I've put it in my diary so I don't forget and I'll probably come.

I hope your psych events a big success Omar,if i was a bit closer i would come..........but walking it would take me weeks.....sounds good mate!!
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!theres a 60s night happening in Edinburgh on Saturday the 9th May called "Electric Mud"where soul,mod,garage and psych will be getting played on vinyl only,its at The Argyle Bar& Cellar Monkey....advertised as being on between 8 till late and best of all its free entry!!!I DONT have anything to do with this night at all,its just incase anyones in Edinburgh on that day and fancys a brew of sounds on a saturday,this is a rarity in Edinburgh having a night like this on..but theres a monthly night on the first saturday of every month called The Go Go which plays a real mix of sounds which is worth going along too.I shall be going along to the "Electric Mud",so if anybodys close by it would be great to meet up!!!!

All the best from Australia Omar. Hope it's a great success.

Well done Omar, I too am at the oppposite end of the country mate
wishing you all success.

Omar, TaykeA Trip does you credit, been having fun on it. Only just joined FaeceBook (kicking & screaming) but the page has been balm.

Glad to hear it, FN, and thanks for the kind words from all. Remember, just one more week to go! Hope some of the members here can make it !

Bump!