Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shindig Turmoil

Antonio
Just out of interest, how many people on this board actually buy Shindig? I must admit that I stopped getting it a year or two ago when I realised that the amount I was spending on buying music magazines meant I was spending less on the music itself.

I haven't missed an issue yet since the November / December 2007 relaunch (Vol 2 - Issue 1). It's really the only magazine I buy anyway, so the cost isn't prohibitive by any means. Plus, I'm always going back and re-reading them - Shindig! The gift that keeps on giving...

Having signed up to up to Shindig from the start,I find the whole episode sickening,and my support and good wishes go with messrs. Mills and Morten in their endeavour to get Shindig back on the shelves!!
As subscribers we have been effectively shanghaied into purchasing this counterfeit!!
Heres one subscriber sticking with the original.....accept nothing else....boycott the philistines !!
Niall

Hi Paul- Could you upload the PDF link again please? Much appreciated, many thanks. Nick

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=91E139134A6FF4FF&resid=91e139134a6ff4ff!1639&qt=sharedby&app=WordPdf&authkey=!ACL2DLAlYeEIsKs

PM

The Shindig Broadcast #15 which is online at the moment makes for interesting listening.

Just received today from Volcano...............patience ??.....pass the sick bag,and pay back the remaining subscription fee !!

Volcano Publishing

Hi,

Your automatic subscription to Shindig has been cancelled. You will receive a message automatically from Paypal soon if you have not done so already.

This does not affect your current subscription, it just means that payment will not be taken automatically on renewal.

The change in name to Kaleidoscope means that we are busy sorting out a new subscriptions system.

Thank-you for your patience.

Me too!

Antonio
Just out of interest, how many people on this board actually buy Shindig? I must admit that I stopped getting it a year or two ago when I realised that the amount I was spending on buying music magazines meant I was spending less on the music itself.

same as me, unfortunately... Yesterday got an email with the news about the Kaleidoscope magazines 47 and forthcoming 48...