UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kaleidoscope 7 inch

Is this now going on general release? This was done for Record Store Day. Of course, none of them made it over to my little neck of the woods here in the US!

Scott, if you browse on Heyday m/o and espcially www.spincds.com, there's a whole host of RSD vinyl for sale, all the copies that didn't sell on the day I would imagine. Although for the Kaleidoscope vinyl it says it is a pre-order released on 25th May. That might just be the date they expect to receive the overstock though.

http://www.spincds.com/unreleased-mixes-double-sided-7-fold-out-sleeve-blue-vinyl

Search 'record store day 2015' on eBay as well and some even on Amazon and there's stuff there's well. I suppose labels issue more copies of RSD titles these days as it has grown into more of a media covered event.

PM

Peter Daltrey says that nearly 500 (numbered between 040 and 499) of the singles went walkabout and didn't make it to R Day. They have been recovered & Peter posted this on FB -
"Dear All...thanks for your support through this debacle. We have yet to see the package so don't know the condition of the discs. More news to follow as we get it. For now please reorder from your independent local record store. All being well you will now get your copy. Better late than never, eh...? Story of my life................."

Not been told where they went, holidays maybe?