UK Psychedelia Discussion Forum

Regal Zonophone 2

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
compilations

hi i was wondering if anybody had these 2 cd r compilations fantastic plastic vol 1 and fantastic plastic vol 2 welcome to toyland. can anybody help. cheers

Re: compilations

I'm almost ready to upload (share) Fantastic Plastic 1 & 2 to soulseek. I have to put the finishing touches as i just ripped all the tracks and now i'm naming them all. I'm sharing the CD scans as well. Look on Soulseek in the next couple of days, it will be there for you to download. My username is 1960s_Man

Hi Robert
How do you find your username in soulseek?
Cheers
José

All you have to do is search for the CD by typing Fantastic Plastic in the search box. Then you will see my shared files as with my username 1960s_Man (on SoulSeek.) Any more question e-mail me!

I've added these titles to the "RZ DIY Database". You can download from here if preferred.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWFYGXzKmEQKGcJF8hnGtNsqBxjLYUpA5DiViuhgbvM/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy
PPP

Make sure the uploads contain the front and back cover scans. My copies have it. It's part of the charm, seeing the artwork.

Peace & Love

Hi Robert:
Thanks, I'm already listening to the vol. 2 and it sounds very, very good.
Are all the tracks from the original vinyl? What year was it made? I suppose you are the author, or if you know who he was.
Cheers
José

I have no idea when the discs were made. All i know is i bought the 2 CD's from Midnight Records many years ago. I was friends with the owner of Midnight Records his name J.D.Martignon. I would have to ask him, but he's not around anymore!